Monday, August 6, 2007

Week 9 Thing 21 Podcasts....

I used the suggested podcasts directories but found Yahoo easiest to use. I think I subscribed to LibVibe...only time will tell. I was intrigued by possibly being able to listen to old radio programs. Personally, I don't enjoy listening to talk radio while driving. I have a hard time with audio books as well. I prefer listening to music and not just any music. I don't want lyrics! That intrudes on my own thoughts and musings since I use driving time to plan projects. I can see how downloading instrumental music on my soon-to-be-had MP3 player will be fun and maybe a few podcasts to listen to while I'm mowing the fields or spinning on the back porch or weaving a simple pattern or knitting a pair of socks or doing some other mindless activity.

No comments: