Monday, July 30, 2007

Week 8 Thing 19 Web 2.0 Award Winners

I looked at the list of winners and honorable mentions and saw that we've already expolored a few of them. Nice to know we are working with the "elite!" I ran down the list and since I'm not really a techie sort, chose Zillow.com in the Real Estate area. It was neat to look at a geographic area, select from the properties on the market, and see what's available, recently sold, etc. Clicking on a little flag brought up more information about the property. Now. To find the perfect place to retire.

I also looked at Etsy.com That was one I'd heard about...even have a friend who is marketing her yarns there. It makes an easy place to locate craftsmen who for one reason or another, don't have a dedicated website (yet!) I saw some lovely items that might be the perfect thing for a special gift.

I'll have to come back and explore the list more...there's just way too much to digest! I know I want to look at ColorBlocker in more depth....

No comments: